CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mixed Messages Art show

Artis: KPaul

Torn pages from dictionaries with painted ladies and other love notes hung on the wall. Mixed media Art pieces dressed the walls for the Mixed Messages Art Show. Whimsical old pendants hung glued to canvas's like jewelry pieces, dressing the art work of KPaul one of the artists featured at the show. My friend and I read the quotes and poems to and of lovers. The guests in attendance were asked to enter a raffle to win a mini mixed media art piece. As the winner was being announced I heard my name. How funny it was in winning " The Lady Madonna." throughout my home is mini art pieces of Isis and Horus (Mary & Jesus). Now this little masterpiece shall hang and fill yet another space on my wall.

0 comment: