CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Took a trip then a turn and full circle I have returned. Jan., Feb. (missed Valentines Day), here we are in March. As the branches bud with leaves so have I. With news that March 19, 2010 my art will be featured in the Shades of Green exhibit. My art as well as other local artists, will put on display recycled material in all different forms of art. Never thought this winding road would leave me to actually submit something for people to dissect with their eyes.
Thank you for everyone's encouraging words and support. Within me is bits of everyone and with all of you in mind is how I am inspired to create.

4 comment:

Jasmin O said...

You go girl!! Your going to do great! :)

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the recent support and encouraging words. Will be posting pictures of the event for those who didn't get to attend and for those who are interested.

WOOSH said...

You are doing great things, it's nice to hear that things are working out where you are. You know I'm a fan of your work.

Another thing, the way you word things - you'd be forgiven for thinking you are a poet.

VivE said...

That means a lot coming from a published writer such as yourself Miss.